Author Topic: Ebay Dash  (Read 308 times)

Offline Clewisiii

• 61-62 Cadillacs Owners Group
  • Carl Crittenden Flushing MI
Ebay Dash
« on: May 17, 2018, 04:15:41 PM »
I bought a chrome dash assembly off of eBay just so that I could get the Fleetwood dash emblem.
I got the part and the dash bezel is cracked through.  I didn’t really need it, so it is not a big deal to me. But it would have been nice to have a spare.

He did through in a rear view mirror. It is not a Fleetwood mirror but at least it is a spare arm.

Oh. And I guess someone in the past thought the dash needed wood grain.
"My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there."
Charles Kettering

Offline CadillacJack

• Casa Grande, AZ da BIG house
Re: Ebay Dash
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 11:06:08 AM »
that wood grain cracks me UP!   You are doing a great job bringing that Fleetwood back to life!  Also if the door handles don't clean up this is a good source for new ones.
https://www.lategreatchevy.com/full-size-chevy-inside-door-handles-impala-or-caprice-1959-1967.html
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 11:54:38 AM by CadillacJack »
CadillacJack

Offline Clewisiii

• Carl Crittenden Flushing MI
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 01:06:27 PM »
Peter,

You sent me an email but now it is missing from my email. I do not think you will want this mirror the day night lever is broken.
"My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there."
Charles Kettering

Offline Peter.1961

• Long Beach, CA 🌴
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2018, 12:10:46 PM »
Thank you Carl - that's the exact same issue I have with my mirror. Thank you for following up!
“If everything seems under control, you’re just not going fast enough” -- Mario Andretti