Author Topic: What is it.  (Read 292 times)

Offline Clewisiii

  • 61-62 Cadillacs Owners Group
  • *****
  • Posts: 2075
  • Total likes: 918
  • Carl Crittenden Flushing MI
What is it.
« on: April 17, 2018, 04:04:45 PM »
I think this came out of a 62 Fleetwood rear driver door. I donít remember anything like it in my 61.
"My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there."
Charles Kettering

Offline Externet

Re: What is it.
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 11:48:00 AM »
By some reason I cannot explain, seems to me seeing it as a window stop/limiter.  Prevents either rising or lowering the glass beyond limits.
5.0L+700R4 wrapped in a '61
V6 Vortec+4L60 wrapped in a '62
5.0L+THM350 wrapped in a '63
2000 LandRover, modified.