Author Topic: jetaway trans/  (Read 239 times)

Offline rare eldorado

jetaway trans/
« on: October 02, 2017, 01:51:27 PM »
Hello Members If anyone needs a Jetaway  trans/ or other type rebuilt or new parts  Northwest transmission parts has them and also offers a rebuild service. They can rebuild most any collector car trans/ from the 40s to 60s .Crate your trans ship it too them they build  it and send it back .Since they have there own parts they do not have to search for them .Northwest has been in business  for many years .I have used then before and never had a problem .When I have had too build a trans they have always had the hard to find parts and all the kits.  There web site www.nwtparts,com .Location  13500 us route 62, Winchester ,oh 45697.   phone# 1-800-327-1955.They may be a long way for some members BUT avoid a breakdown ,,do it once not twice .Also give the trans/to people who build them all the time and do not have to guess about it .Most regular trany shops want in and out jobs . They do not want to have to take the time to order special parts for older collector cars or find a book to give them the correct build specs. And now this new generation has no idea how to build these trans/ or wants to learn..no matter what kind of collector car it is.

Offline Clewisiii

• 61-62 Cadillacs Owners Group
  • Carl Crittenden Flushing MI
Re: jetaway trans/
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 11:55:32 AM »
I love places like this.   
"My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there."
Charles Kettering

Offline 62 Coupe

Re: jetaway trans/
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 01:52:58 PM »
I bought everything I needed to have a local shop rebuild my original Jet a way. Too bad the shop didn't know Sh!t from Shine-ola and ruined the lot. Northwest were great to deal with and very knowledgeable.
He has all of the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire. Sir Winston Churchill