Author Topic: Window parts?!  (Read 414 times)

Offline 6Caddy2

Window parts?!
« on: December 31, 2017, 02:04:52 PM »
Hey guys, hope everybody's xmas was good! What are these pieces called at the lower part of the outside of the windows (see photos) photo 1 front drivers side, 2nd photo is the rear window, the car is a convertible. I know the inside is called the fuzzies, they where replaced when I had the interior done, I know that that will not work for the outside, I read the shop manual but no clue as to what they where called so I can try to track down this part, that's if it's even being made or reproduced?! Thanks guys for any help or info on this! Joe

Offline Excalibur

  • 61-62 Cadillacs Owners Group
  • *****
  • Posts: 56
  • Total likes: 7
  • Wardenburg, Germany
Re: Window parts?!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 03:01:45 PM »

Offline 6Caddy2

Re: Window parts?!
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 11:09:57 AM »
Thank you Excalibur! Didn't even see them there, but I didn't look under there convertible parts section! I ordered the set, so I'll see how they look when they arrive! Danke Schoen!