Author Topic: 49-59 Cadillac parts for sale  (Read 215 times)

Offline wingbat

49-59 Cadillac parts for sale
« on: February 28, 2017, 03:15:46 PM »
49-59 Cadillac parts available: 59 cad speedo cluster, chrome in good shape, good glass, 4 or 5 59 Cadillac bullet tail lights, several are perfect, several missing chrome pieces surrounding lens, I have 5 gold anodized aluminum wheels in perfect shape for Eldorados, I will take offers. I also have a 1956 Eldorado Seville Coupe, No rust, in running condition. There is slight damage to right front fender, and a scrape on the right door. Engine runs good, and trans does not leak and shifts well. Interior is there, but is old and the leather is hard and ripped. Dash is in good shape. This car is a great canidate for restoration. It has factory air with a good compressor. It also has the wonder bar radio and the Autronic eye headlight control.  Pictures and Id plate are forthcoming. This unit has been stored in Aspen Colorado for 40 years and came from California in 1969. I drive the car in parades. The car has 65,000 original miles . It was purchased from the original owner in California in 1969. I have a good title. Make offer or arrange for more information  at jameswingers@gmail.com.