Author Topic: SOLD----WW tires. Like new. Not mine---SOLD  (Read 155 times)

Offline 62 driver

SOLD----WW tires. Like new. Not mine---SOLD
« on: May 01, 2017, 08:53:38 PM »
I am posting this for someone else. Contact him at   pearsonscot@yahoo.com        Dave

For Sale:

Set of (4) BF Goodrich Silvertown bias ply (wide white wall) tires.  I've just recently bought my 1964 Coupe de Ville and these tires had been put on the car for originality and show purposes.  I understood that they had been put on within the last few to several years and the car hasn't been driven more than about 300 miles since that time, at the most (it was driven on a regular basis for the sake of the health of the car, just not very far at one time).  The tires are in perfect condition.  The tread looks like new, the side walls are perfect.  The lettering on the tires states that they are size:  8 - 20 - 15. 

I've shopped online for comparable BF Goodrich bias ply wide whites and they look to be $150-$160 apiece.  I am asking $300.00 for the set of four, which will include free shipping (via FedEx Ground) within the 48 contiguous United States.

Thanks for your consideration.  These are beautiful tires, I just don't plan to show my car and am looking for the best handling/performance possible.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 05:36:29 PM by 62 driver »