Author Topic: Which car show?  (Read 284 times)

Offline Caddy Daddy 55

Which car show?
« on: August 08, 2017, 09:44:11 AM »
I have a good dilemma to choose from two car shows to take my 55 Fleetwood to show. Which one would you attend? They are both about the same distance from home one has 1,600 cars and is in a park like setting the other has 300 cars and is in a park like setting but right on Lake Michigan. Both shows are judged the smaller show is $7.00 and the larger $8.00 for pre-registration. ::)

Keep Cruzin,
Bob Kielar
Bob K
Keep Cruzin
1955 Fleetwood aka Annie

Offline Clewisiii

• 61-62 Cadillacs Owners Group
  • Carl Crittenden Flushing MI
Re: Which car show?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 11:20:42 AM »
What do you like about car shows.  A bigger event you will see a lot of people.  A smaller event you could have longer conversations
"My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there."
Charles Kettering

Offline Caddy Daddy 55

Re: Which car show?
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 08:54:04 AM »
Problem is I like them both. In this case I think I will attend the smaller show. It's organized by the Anderson Arts Center and all the profits go to children's programming at the Arts Center. Like I mentioned before it is right on Lake Michigan just a few blocks from downtown Kenosha so if the wife gets bored she can go shopping. If the weather cooperates there might be a chance to get some good pictures. I also like the name of the show Art of the car-car show.

Keep Cruzin,
Bob Kielar
Bob K
Keep Cruzin
1955 Fleetwood aka Annie