Author Topic: 1961 Cadillac Town Sedan - NEW PRICE  (Read 468 times)

Offline Cody

1961 Cadillac Town Sedan - NEW PRICE
« on: April 09, 2017, 04:22:50 PM »
I picked this car up form a friend a few years back and have been collecting things for it. But I need to pass it on to someone else so I can work on building my business instead.

1961 Cadillac Town Sedan -
 $3500 NEW PRICE $2700. parts car

Complete and rolling 1961 Town Sedan. It is a unique vehicle because the Town Sedans had a shorter rear deck to accommodate the “Park Avenue” lifestyle. It made it easier to drive and park in the city. There were only 3,756 Town Sedans produced.

The Town Sedan was factory equipped with the DeVille interior package. But the interior need to be completely redone.

This is a solid rolling project. I can get you a salvage title but with a bill of sale you may be able to get a bonded or normal title. No original engine but it still has the Hydromatic transmission that could rebuilt or sold. The floors are all solid, no rust through. The front fenders need rust repair in a couple spots, see pics. The body is reasonably straight for the age and time it spent in a field.

I have a lightly used booster, dual master, hubs, berrings, and drums for the from that came off of a 62 cadillac. They only had a few thousand miles on them. I also have new pads for the drums. This dual master will be a nice upgrade once you get it installed.

Here is what the vin tag shows.
02D: Indicates when built. 02=Month; D=Week (4th week of February)
Style 61 6399: 61=Year; 6399=6-Window Town Sedan
Body FW 1937: Indicates body groups. F=Fog Lamps; W=white sidewall tires 1937=Body Build Sequence No.
Trim 46: 46=Turquoise interior
Paint 12: 12=Olympic White
Top: No number indicates same as body color (sedan)
ACC EHKYM: Accessories. E=E-Z Eye Glass; H=Heater; K=Air Conditioner; Y=6-way Front Seat Adjuster; M=Power Door Locks

The car is 99% complete and I have a parts car that goes with it so you can make sure you have back up pieces if something on the interior breaks.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 02:54:55 PM by Cody »
1961 Cadillac Town Sedan
Carthage, Missouri

Offline Cody

Re: 1961 Cadillac Town Sedan - NEW PRICE
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 10:48:40 AM »
I had another project come up that will be a huge benefit to my side graphic design and screen print business. Really need to find this girl a new home!
1961 Cadillac Town Sedan
Carthage, Missouri