Author Topic: Drivers side filler bracket needed  (Read 383 times)

Offline FINCADI

Drivers side filler bracket needed
« on: July 05, 2017, 12:47:37 AM »
I am needing the small bracket (drivers side)that attaches to the bottom of the aluminum "finned"  filler piece (where cornering light is on 1962's).  I am not sure what this aluminum filler piece is called but it fills in the area on 1961's where the cornering light is located on 1962's.  The bracket piece I am looking for bolts to the bottom of the filler piece and the other end of the bracket bolts onto the inner wheel well panel. I have the filler piece but it is missing the bottom attaching bracket. You can email me at dejdmeloan@hotmail.com.  Thanks, Doug

Offline russ austin

Re: Drivers side filler bracket needed
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 06:44:23 AM »
Do you have a picture of the bracket on the other side?
63 series 62 4 window sedan, 63 Superior Hearse
62 Fleetwood

Tucson, AZ  USA

Offline FINCADI

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 09:06:02 PM »
Do you have a picture of the bracket on the other side?

I have attached three photos. One showing the finned fill piece I am needing the bracket for, one photo with a piece of blue tape with an arrow that shows the bracket in place on the passenger side, and the third photo shows where the bracket is missing on the drivers side.  The part is only about an inch or two long and has a right angle twist in it.   Thanks, Doug

Offline FINCADI

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 08:49:56 PM »
I am still looking to buy the bracket for the drivers side filler panel (refer to earlier photos).  I don't need the finned filler panel but would consider buying it if you don't want to sell the bracket separately. Thanks, Doug