Author Topic: Vacuum Lines  (Read 145 times)

Offline tack1942

Vacuum Lines
« on: April 03, 2018, 05:01:59 PM »
Does anyone have or know where I can get a copy of a diagram for vacuum lines for a 62 series 62. Right now I need to find out where the lines from the wiper motor go. I'm assuming the two small ones are for the windshield washers  and the big one is for the washer jar which the car didn't have. The other line is from the junction block on the drivers side firewall. I also have a 5ft line that's just hanging that fell off from some were and I don't have a clue. I had all this marked when I took the car apart but the cover that was over the car got destroyed by winter and took  my labels with it. Any help would be much appreciated. I tried getting into the tech part but for some reason won't let me in. I would also like a picture of an under carriage to see the routing of trans cooling lines. I went to put them in with the motor and trans bolted in and it don't look easy.
Phil

Offline Clewisiii

• 61-62 Cadillacs Owners Group
  • Carl Crittenden Flushing MI
Re: Vacuum Lines
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 05:32:44 PM »
Create a few more comments. We need to ask @South_paw I think the technical and factory documents section was limited to only members who created a certain number of posts. In an attempt to limit freeloaders. But I am not sure what the limit was set to.
"My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there."
Charles Kettering

Offline South_paw

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2018, 05:50:45 PM »
@tack1942 wasn't assigned to the 61-62 group when he joined. An oversight by me, my apologies. @tack1942 please log out and back in and you should have access to the documents section. 

Lou
1956 Eldorado Biarritz
CLC Member since 2001 (Unlisted in Directory)

*** Check out the 1956 Eldorado Biarritz Survivor Roster. Click here ***

Offline Clewisiii

• 61-62 Cadillacs Owners Group
  • Carl Crittenden Flushing MI
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2018, 05:55:14 PM »
I did not know there was such a distinction good to know
"My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there."
Charles Kettering