Author Topic: Mid Century Cadillac Dealer Roster  (Read 42689 times)

Online South_paw

Re: Mid Century Cadillac Dealer Roster
« Reply #170 on: April 12, 2019, 04:26:02 PM »
Can't think of the name. Pretty sure its in Washington State
Lou
1956 Eldorado Biarritz
CLC Member since 2001 (Unlisted in Directory)

*** Check out the 1956 Eldorado Biarritz Survivor Roster. Click here ***

Online South_paw

« Reply #171 on: April 13, 2019, 06:33:02 AM »
Cool pic
Lou
1956 Eldorado Biarritz

Offline PHIL WHYTE CLC 14192

« Reply #172 on: April 13, 2019, 03:00:58 PM »
I don't care how pretty you are, don't sit on the fender of my CADILLAC🤣🤣🤣👍

Offline Lexi

« Reply #173 on: April 13, 2019, 10:29:01 PM »
Agreed. Sadly, it actually happened once to my car. At the local coffee shop I stepped out to find a young lady sitting on my classic Cadillac's front driver side fender, posing for pictures as if for a portfolio. Her female buddy was taking some model like photographs of her. She was hot, but I don't care, I chased her off and lectured her about it not being cool to sit on a car that does not belong to her. I also told her how much a paint job on this car would cost. It was then that I noticed she was wearing designer jeans complete with metal studs which formed some sort of pattern on the back pockets. Needless to say I was worried that they might have damaged my paint, but all looked OK. Some people's kids...  Clay/Lexi
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 10:33:32 PM by Lexi »

Offline PHIL WHYTE CLC 14192

« Reply #174 on: April 14, 2019, 01:49:36 AM »
There was someone I met in the early 1980s who had a really nice 56 Thunderbird. You rarely see one here in the UK and it was a valuable car then. The hood (bonnet here in England!) had a big dent in it. The same thing as had happened to you, he walked up to his car to see a young woman draped over the hood with her friend taking photos. I just don't get the mentality of people?😡

Online South_paw

« Reply #175 on: April 14, 2019, 07:36:24 AM »
Exactly why I never let my car out of my sight. I'm sure if that lady that took her top off to pose with my car was left to her devises she would have draped herself across my hood and fenders. Plus if I wasn't there I would have missed her taking her top off and posing in her bra  ;D ;D ;D
Lou
1956 Eldorado Biarritz

Online South_paw

« Reply #176 on: April 14, 2019, 08:17:53 AM »
Another girl on the car in a dealer from Eastern Oregon. Dealer name unknown.  3 other related pics will be posted in period pictures thread

http://midcenturycadillacs.com/index.php?topic=17.msg25942#msg25942
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 08:22:29 AM by South_paw »
Lou
1956 Eldorado Biarritz

Offline Lexi

« Reply #177 on: April 14, 2019, 08:54:54 AM »
I never let my car out of my sight either, except for running into a coffee shop or perhaps checking out other cars when at a cruise night.

The weirdest thing on this topic happened to me at our largest cruise night about 3 years ago. I get back to my car and see a guy taking shots of his super hot girlfriend who has her right chest half pulled out of her low cut top. She was kneeling beside the passenger side Dagmar with her female anatomy in close contact next to it for comparison purposes. She was giggling like a school girl as he was snapping away of her ample cleavage along side that of my car's massive Dagmar. I was actually laughing to myself at this as there was no chance of the car being damaged. She was just pressing herself up against my car's bullet bumper. So I decided to have a little fun with her. I put on a straight face, cleared my throat so to be sure I got both their attention and said "Did you just touch the tit of my car"? Lou might censor that, but if he did, I imagine you can fill in the blank. Well this woman jumped up, put herself back in her top, and did not know what to say. She was really embarrassed, stumbling over her words, apologizing. Didn't take long for me to break out laughing. At that point we all had a good laugh. There were hundreds of people attending the cruise night and she was not shy but just embarrassed that I had caught her in the act. Clay/Lexi