Author Topic: 61 Fender turn signal mounting plate and bulb hardware.  (Read 145 times)

Offline Hearselover

61 Fender turn signal mounting plate and bulb hardware.
« on: February 16, 2019, 02:17:03 PM »
Does anyone have the base plate / mounting plate for the fender mounted turn signal for my 61, Iím looking for the plate and all the bulb fittings and lense, I have the chrome cap s9 thatís not important. Iím in the UK and obviously cannot find these parts here. Hoping one of you guys / gals may be able to help.

Offline 62droptop

• 61-62 Cadillacs Owners Group
  • 62 series 62 droptop southern ontario canada
Re: 61 Fender turn signal mounting plate and bulb hardware.
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 09:38:36 PM »
I have some 62 parts,but I believe they are different than 61

going by your user name, that 61 you have ,is it a hearse or professional car as they may be different than the standard 61 parts also ?
1962 Cadillac series 62 ragtop

driven like it is stolen
broken because it was driven(still)

Offline Hearselover

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2019, 01:29:34 PM »
Hi, my car is a 61 CDV, the problem is it did have a replacement fender fitted befor I bought it which was from a 62 but I managed to source a completely rust free fender here in the UK and have had that painted and fitted but as you rightly say the trim is different. I have the long spear trim and the chrome cover for the turn signal but need the mounting plate and lamp parts to complete it. Good spot with the user name, Iíve actually loved hearses for years but have never had the opportunity to own one but one day who knows.

Offline 62droptop

• 61-62 Cadillacs Owners Group
  • 62 series 62 droptop southern ontario canada
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2019, 11:17:31 PM »
Hi, my car is a 61 CDV, the problem is it did have a replacement fender fitted befor I bought it which was from a 62 but I managed to source a completely rust free fender here in the UK and have had that painted and fitted but as you rightly say the trim is different. I have the long spear trim and the chrome cover for the turn signal but need the mounting plate and lamp parts to complete it. Good spot with the user name, Iíve actually loved hearses for years but have never had the opportunity to own one but one day who knows.

sorry on ly have 62 parts here

funny you have a 61 "imported " Cadillac in the uk and I have a 81 mini clubman"import " here in Canada
1962 Cadillac series 62 ragtop

driven like it is stolen
broken because it was driven(still)