General Category > Buy and Sell

WTS 1957 Cadillac Series 62 Coupe

(1/2) > >>

57shark82:
Guys:

After some serious thought I've decided to sell my 1957 Cadillac Series 62 Coupe.  Body number shows this car is #628 which means it was built in October of 1956.  This car has all the accessories less A/C.  It spent most of its life in Pomona CA.  I have registration slips that show the car was with the same family until 1990 when it was sold to a collector in Oregon and then to a collector in Idaho which is who I bought the car from.  The car currently shows 96k miles.  The bottom end of the engine was rebuilt and I have receipts showing all the work done to the engine.  The transmission was also serviced and flushed about 2 years ago.  I've had this car on trips roughly 300 miles away without issue.  It cruises nicely at 75 mph and it will get you to where you want to go without any trouble.  Here is the current list of accessories on the car:

1. Gold grille
2. Power windows
3. 6 way power seats
4. Autronic Eye (eye not currently hooked up due to dash cap.  Eye can easily be installed)
5. Fog lights
6. Heater (needs new elbow hose connected to heater core.  The last one was original and ruptured.  Easy fix)
7. Wonderbar Radio w/power antenna

The car was repainted in the factory Orion Blue/Tahoe Blue about 5 years ago by a shop in Idaho.  The paint quality is nice but its not a level 1-2 type paint job.  The interior was reupholstered at the same time in neptune metallic cloth with blue vinyl and it looks fantastic.  Some portions of the original material and vinyl remain to keep the vehicle as original as possible.  The chrome is in very good shape and doesnt show any signs of pitting however its faded from being in the California sun for most of its life.  Its presentable as is but it should be redone to make the car look perfect.  The exhaust is being replaced as we speak so it'll have a brand new factory exhaust.  Tires are new within the last 5 years and are radials as opposed to the factory bias ply.

I am asking 27,000 obo for this car.  This has been my baby for the last 5 years or so but I have too many cars and I also need to repaint my 37 LaSalle soon.  I'll have better pictures for anyone who is interested shortly.  As for now here is a short video of it driving. 

Please PM me for more information.

57shark82:
More pictures.

57shark82:
and more pictures

57shark82:

Price reduced to 26,750 or best offer

57shark82:

Car has been sold pending funds.  Looks like shes heading back to Los Angeles CA!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version